Friday, July 24, 2009

Thing 7


I explored the iGoogle feature and now have this as my home page. They have so many gadgets you can add. Here are a few that I chose: Google Calendar- The Official Google Calendar Gadget, Doppler Radar and Severe Weather Alerts -Doppler radar of your surrounding area, severe weather alerts in your county, and local weather information, and Joke of the Day
Clinically proven to elicit at least one smirk daily.

I also love Picassa. It is a very easy way to organize pictures both on your computer and through their website. You simply download the software and it can be used to automatically organize downloaded pictures. This would be a great way to use a school e-mai acocunt and share school photos or photos that will be used for a class project.

I'm not sure if you can simply log-on an view my photos. My Picassa web album is under this e-mail account: rochellejerla@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment